1. What is LPG GAS?
- LPG GAS is the short name for Liquefied Petroleum Gas, this is a mixture of Propane and Butane extracted from Gas & Oil fields. LPG is a clean fuel that has a range of properties closest to Octane. LPG is the third most popular automotive fuel in the world.
2. Is it Safe?
- LPG has an excellent safety record throughout the world, in storage, transportation and use. LPG is stored inside tank at 20 times less pressure than CNG!
3. Is LPG Conversion Costly?
- Converting into LPG is cheaper than the cost of CNG conversion. A standard Sequential Injection LPG Conversion costs in the range of 55000 – 60000!LPG GAS
4. Will I save money using LPG?
- Yes, with an LPG conversion you will save money as soon as you drive away. With the price of LPG (@42/Ltr) being approx 50% less than octane (@89/Ltr), you will start saving 45% for traveling the same distance!
5. What mileage will I get on LPG?
- Theoretically LPG will give you 85-90% of the mileage that you would travel on the same quantity of octane. eg: If 1 litre of octane took you 10 km, then 1 litre of LPG would take you 8.5-9 km. But practically in Bangladesh, LPG mileage is at around 5% less than the mileage of Octane just because of the contamination of Octane!LPG GAS
6. Which LPG system is recommended?
- Sequential Injection system is the only recommended system for LPG conversion for modern vehicles. It ensures the correct mileage & smooth acceleration of the car. Tuning & calibration are done with the help of dedicated software for LPG system and no frequent tuning is required.
- No, on the contrary it will increase 30% life of your engine. As the fuel is a gas, it mixes better with air than octane and you should find far less wear on the engine and certain components when using LPG due to the absence of acids and carbon deposits.
8.CNG Vs LPG
|Hampers engine life for proper ignition timing adjustment||No damage to engine due to LPG & increases engine life with clean exhaust. Ignition timing is same as octane.|
|Lesser Power Delivery||Increased Power Delivery|
|Heavy CNG Cylinder damages car suspension||Lighter LPG tank, no damage to car suspension|
|CNG refilling time at gas station is very long||LPG refilling time is almost same as octane (2min, 24/7)|
|Needs frequent gas tank refilling||Runs 4 times more than CNG in one refilling|
|Higher Initial Investment for Conversion||30% Lower Initial Investment for Conversion|
ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 01721-104343